- Excessive Heat Warning for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County County, California
- Excessive Heat Warning issued August 09 at 10:48AM PDT until August 09 at 10:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 10:48 a.m.
- Expires: Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 10 p.m.
...EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PDT THIS
* TEMPERATURE...Pahrump Valley and Barstow 106 to 110. Death
Valley National Park 120 to 123. Bishop and Owens Valley 101
* IMPACTS...An Excessive Heat Warning means that a prolonged
period of dangerously hot temperatures will occur. Heat
related illnesses such as heat exhaustion and heat stroke will
be possible. People most vulnerable include those who are
spending lots of time outdoors...those who do not have air
conditioning...young children...the elderly...and those with