- Excessive Heat Watch for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County County, California
- Excessive Heat Watch issued August 25 at 2:45PM PDT until August 28 at 8:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 10 a.m.
- Expires: Monday, August 28, 2017 at 8 p.m.
...EXCESSIVE HEAT WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY MORNING
THROUGH MONDAY EVENING...
* TEMPERATURE...Las Vegas, Pahrump, Barstow, Morongo Basin 106-
111. Lake Mead National Recreation Area, Mesquite, Colorado
River Valley 110-115. Death Valley National Park 115-120.
* IMPACTS...If precautions are not taken, prolonged exposure to
the heat may cause heat exhaustion.