- Flash Flood Watch for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County County, California
- Flash Flood Watch issued August 03 at 6:57PM PDT until August 04 at 3:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 6:57 p.m.
- Expires: Friday, August 4, 2017 at 3 a.m.
.A line of scattered storms continues to push southwest across the
Great Basin this evening. Storms could pose a threat of Flash
Flooding across portions of Mohave, Clark, Inyo, and Nye Counties
tonight. The threat of flooding has decreased in areas south of
Bullhead City, AZ.
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 AM PDT /3 AM MST/
The Flash Flood Watch is now in effect for
* Portions of northwest Arizona, southeast California, and
southern Nevada, including the following areas, in northwest
Arizona, Lake Mead National Recreation Area and Northwest
Plateau. In southeast California, Death Valley National Park.
In southern Nevada, Lake Mead National Recreation Area, Las
Vegas Valley, Northeast Clark County, Sheep Range, Spring
Mountains-Red Rock Canyon, and Western Clark and Southern Nye
* Until 3 AM PDT /3 AM MST/ Friday
* Scattered thunderstorms will be capable of producing intense
rainfall which could lead to flash flooding. Flooding of
normally dry washes, low water crossings, and poorly drained
intersections is likely. Be especially cautious at night when
flash flood danger may be harder to see.