- Flash Flood Watch for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County County, California
- Flash Flood Watch issued January 09 at 3:39AM PST until January 09 at 10:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 4 a.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 10 p.m.
...Locally heavy rainfall may cause Flash Flooding in parts of
Death Valley National Park on Tuesday...
.A band of heavy rainfall is expected to bring the potential for
flash flooding to Death Valley National Park today. Rainfall
amounts of one half inch to one inch are expected.
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH THIS EVENING...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* A portion of southeast California, including the following
area, Death Valley National Park.
* Through this evening
* A band of heavy rainfall and embedded thunderstorms will cause
localized flash flooding concerns throughout Death Valley
National Park today. Heaviest rainfall will likely be late this
morning through early afternoon...with rainfall amounts of one
half inch to one inch expected.
* Flooding of normally dry washes, low water crossings, and
poorly drained roadways is likely. Areas of standing water in
low water crossings could make rural roadways impassable as