- Flood Advisory for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County County, California
- Flood Advisory issued September 11 at 6:02PM PDT until September 11 at 6:15PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Monday, September 11, 2017 at 5:56 p.m.
- Expires: Monday, September 11, 2017 at 6:15 p.m.
The National Weather Service in Las Vegas has issued a
* Flood Advisory for Minor Flooding in Poor Drainage Areas for...
Central Inyo County in south central California...
Southeastern Esmeralda County in south central Nevada...
* Until 900 PM PDT
* At 601 PM PDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. This will cause minor flooding. Overflowing poor
drainage areas will result in minor flooding in the advisory area.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Stovepipe Wells, Furnace Creek, Panamint Springs, Towne Pass,
Darwin, Keeler, Mesquite Springs Campground, Scottys Castle, Texas
Springs Campground and Death Valley Junction. Roads include State
Route 190, North Highway in Death Valley, and State Line Road.