- High Wind Warning for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County County, California
- High Wind Warning issued April 11 at 7:52PM PDT until April 12 at 2:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 7:52 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 2 p.m.
...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 PM PDT /2 PM MST/
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 2 PM PDT /2 PM MST/ TO
11 PM PDT /11 PM MST/ THURSDAY...
* TIMING...Winds will peak tonight into Thursday morning, and
decrease through the afternoon and evening Thursday.
* WINDS...Increasing from the southwest 50 to 60 mph overnight
with isolated 60 to 70 mph gusts possible downwind of the
mountains. Winds will turn to the northwest and gradually
decrease late Thursday morning, with gusts up to 40 MPH.
* IMPACTS...High winds can blow down power lines, blow away
loose objects, raise large amounts of dust, and make driving