- High Wind Warning for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County County, California
- High Wind Warning issued October 20 at 10:21AM PDT until October 20 at 1:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, October 20, 2017 at 10:21 a.m.
- Expires: Friday, October 20, 2017 at 1 p.m.
...HIGH WIND WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 PM PDT THIS AFTERNOON...
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Las Vegas has issued a High Wind
Warning, which is in effect until 1 PM PDT this afternoon. A Wind
Advisory has also been issued. This Wind Advisory is in effect
until 8 PM PDT this evening. The Wind Advisory is no longer in
* TIMING...Gusty winds will continue through today and decrease
* WINDS...West to southwest winds gusting to 70 mph will turn to
a northerly direction this morning. Gusts of 35-55 are
possible behind the front.
* IMPACTS...Strong crosswinds could make travel hazardous
especially along Highway 395. Visibility could also be reduced
in areas due to blowing dust.