- Wind Advisory for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County County, California
- Wind Advisory issued February 22 at 8:04AM PST until February 22 at 10:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 8:04 a.m.
- Expires: Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 10 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PST THIS EVENING...
* TIMING...Winds will increase this morning, peak this
afternoon, then decrease this evening.
* WINDS...West to southwest winds gusting 35 to 50 MPH in the
Owens Valley, and 50 to 65 in the Sierra. Isolated higher
* IMPACTS...Strong winds will create hazardous driving
conditions due to gusty crosswinds and areas of blowing dust,
especially between Independence and Ridgecrest along Highway
395. Loose or unsecured objects may be displaced.