- Flash Flood Watch for Imperial County County, California
- Flash Flood Watch issued July 11 at 4:02PM PDT until July 12 at 2:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 4:02 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 2 a.m.
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 AM PDT THURSDAY...
The National Weather Service in Phoenix has expanded the
* Flash Flood Watch to include portions of southeast California
and southern California, including the following areas, in
southeast California, Chuckwalla Mountains and Chuckwalla
Valley. In southern California, Chiriaco Summit, Joshua Tree
NP East, and Joshua Tree NP West.
* Until 2 AM PDT Thursday
* Scattered showers and thunderstorms are ongoing and expected to
continue into at least the early evening. Any storms that form
will be capable of producing heavy rain and flash flooding.
* Flooding of normally dry washes, low water crossings, and
poorly drained intersections is likely. Be especially cautious
at night when flash flood hazards are harder to see.