- Wind Advisory for Imperial County County, California
- Wind Advisory issued May 21 at 9:36PM PDT until May 22 at 5:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Monday, May 21, 2018 at 9:36 p.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 5 a.m.
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM PDT TUESDAY...
The National Weather Service in Phoenix has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect until 5 AM PDT Tuesday.
* AFFECTED AREA...Far southwest Imperial County including
Interstate 8 and Mountain Springs Grade.
* TIMING...Through early Tuesday morning.
* WINDS...Southwest 20 to 35 mp with gusts to 50 mph.
* IMPACTS...Gusty shifting winds will lead to hazardous driving
conditions especially for high profile vehicles on Interstate 8.
Locally dense blowing dust is possible as well.