- Wind Advisory for Imperial County County, California
- Wind Advisory issued February 19 at 1:02PM PST until February 19 at 4:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Monday, February 19, 2018 at 1:02 p.m.
- Expires: Monday, February 19, 2018 at 4 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM PST THIS
* AFFECTED AREA...Southwest Imperial County including Interstate
* TIMING...Now through this evening.
* WINDS...West winds 30 to 40 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* IMPACTS...Strong winds in far southwestern Imperial County
have created difficult and hazardous driving conditions,
especially for high profile vehicles. Areas of blowing dust
may also lead to sharply reduced visibilities.