- Flood Advisory for Mendocino Coast County, California
- Flood Advisory issued November 20 at 4:44AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Monday, November 20, 2017 at 4:44 a.m.
- Expires: Monday, November 20, 2017 at 7:45 a.m.
The National Weather Service in Eureka California has issued a
* Small Stream Flood Advisory for Poor Drainage Areas for...
Northeastern Humboldt County in northwestern California...
Del Norte County in northwestern California...
* Until 745 AM PST
* At 443 AM PST, gauge reports indicated heavy rain. Up to 1.75
inches of rain has already fallen.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Hoopa, Orleans, Willow Creek, Klamath, Weitchpec and Gasquet.
Additional rainfall up to 1.0 inch is expected over the area this
morning. This additional rain will result in minor flooding.