- Flood Watch for Mendocino Coast County, California
- Flood Watch issued November 20 at 2:17PM PST until November 20 at 10:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Monday, November 20, 2017 at 12:47 p.m.
- Expires: Monday, November 20, 2017 at 10 p.m.
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PST THIS EVENING...
The Flood Watch continues for
* A portion of northwest California, including the following
areas, Del Norte Interior, Northern Humboldt Interior,
Southern Humboldt Interior, and Southwestern Humboldt.
* Until 10 PM PST this evening
* Heavy rain will continue this evening, with an additional 1 to
3 inches of rain expected across westward facing mountain
* The heavy rainfall may lead to urban and small stream
flooding. In addition rock and mud slides will be possible in