- Wind Advisory for Mendocino Coast County, California
- Wind Advisory issued May 11 at 3:03PM PDT until May 11 at 9:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, May 11, 2018 at 3:03 p.m.
- Expires: Friday, May 11, 2018 at 9 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
* WINDS...Northerly increasing to 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 45
mph this afternoon and evening.
* LOCATIONS INCLUDE...Crescent City....
* HIGHWAY(S) IMPACTED...Hwy 101.
* FOR A DETAILED VIEW OF THE HAZARD AREA...visit
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph or greater are
expected. Winds this strong can make driving difficult,
especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.