- Winter Storm Warning for Mendocino Coast County, California
- Winter Storm Warning issued November 16 at 3:55PM PST until November 17 at 4:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 4 p.m.
- Expires: Friday, November 17, 2017 at 4 a.m.
...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM FRIDAY FOR ELEVATIONS
ABOVE 3500 FEET...
* WHAT...Heavy wet snow expected. Plan on difficult travel
conditions. Total wet snow accumulations of up to two inches,
with localized amounts up to 8 inches, are expected.
* WHERE...Del Norte Interior and Northern Humboldt Interior County
above 3500 feet.
* WHEN...4 PM today to 4 AM Friday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Look for significant reductions in
visibility at times.
A Winter Storm Warning for wet snow means severe winter weather
conditions are expected. If you must travel, keep an extra
flashlight, food and water in your vehicle in case of an
emergency. If driving, slow down. Allow extra time and be
prepared for changing conditions. Check the latest forecasts and
call 1-800-427-7623 for current road conditions and chain
requirements before travailing. Be alert for rock slides in
For a detailed view of the hazard area visit: