- Winter Storm Watch for Mendocino Coast County, California
- Winter Storm Watch issued February 27 at 11:36PM PST until March 03 at 10:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 4 a.m.
- Expires: Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 10 a.m.
...Multiple Rounds of Accumulating Snow Over the Next Several
...WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LATE WEDNESDAY NIGHT
THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING ABOVE 1500 FEET...
* WHAT...Heavy snow possible. Travel will be very difficult to
impossible, including during the evening commute on Thursday.
Total snow accumulations of 8 to 12 inches, with localized
amounts up to 31 inches, are possible.
* WHERE...Del Norte Interior, Interior Humboldt County,
Northwestern Mendocino Interior and Northeastern Mendocino
County Interior. Highways impacted include 199, 101, and 36.
* WHEN...From late Wednesday night through Saturday morning.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Slow down, allow extra time and be
prepared for changing conditions. Check the latest forecasts
and call 1-800-427-7623 for current road conditions and chain
requirements before traveling. Be alert for rock slides in