- Flood Advisory for Mendocino Interior County, California
- Flood Advisory issued January 24 at 10:52AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 10:52 a.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 12:45 p.m.
The National Weather Service in Eureka California has issued a
* Urban and Small Stream Flood Advisory for...
Northwestern Mendocino County in northwestern California...
Southwestern Trinity County in northwestern California...
Southern Humboldt County in northwestern California...
* Until 1245 PM PST
* At 1051 AM PST, Doppler radar and automated rain gauges indicated
heavy rain which will cause urban and small stream flooding in the
advisory area. Up to one inch of rain has already fallen. Rock
and mud slides are possible in steep terrain.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Fort Bragg, Willits, Shelter Cove, Richardson Grove State Park,
Garberville, Laytonville, Honeydew, Covelo, Leggett, Whitehorn,
Alderpoint, Pepperwood, Petrolia, Myers Flat, Redway, Weott,
Rockport, Richardson Grove, Miranda and Piercy.