- Flood Warning for Mendocino Interior County, California
- Flood Warning issued March 14 at 7:30AM PDT until March 14 at 10:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Monday, March 14, 2016 at 7:30 a.m.
- Expires: Monday, March 14, 2016 at 10 a.m.
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Eel River At Fernbridge affecting Humboldt County
Scattered light to moderate rain showers will continue through today.
Rains will diminish tonight.
The flood warning continues for
The Eel River At Fernbridge.
* Flood Warning for The Eel River At Fernbridge.
* Through this morning...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:15 AM Monday the stage was 19.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* The river is forecast to crest
near 20.2 feet around 8 AM. The river is then forecast to fall below
flood stage around 10 AM.
* IMPACTS...At 20.0 feet...expect significant flooding of the western
portions of Cannibal Island Road...Camp Weott Road...Salt River...Old
River...and all adjacent low-lying areas. Flooding in these areas is
exaggerated when crest timing is coincident with high tides and
strong onshore winds and for longer duration events. Livestock in
low lying areas of the Eel Delta are at risk due to rising river
levels. Owners of livestock should consider taking appropriate
action to protect livestock.
* FLOOD HISTORY...This crest compares to a previous crest of 20.4 feet
on Jan 14 1980.