- High Surf Advisory for Mendocino Interior County, California
- High Surf Advisory issued February 19 at 2:55AM PST until February 19 at 11:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Monday, February 19, 2018 at 2:55 a.m.
- Expires: Monday, February 19, 2018 at 11 a.m.
...HIGH SURF ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 AM PST THIS
* WAVES AND SURF...Breaking waves 20 to 24 feet along west and
northwest facing beaches.
* IMPACTS...Large breaking waves along the coast will lead to
increased wave run-up on beaches with waves topping and
washing over large rocks and jetties. These large waves can be
erratic and unpredictable. Use extra caution near the surf
zone as these large waves will be capable of sweeping people
into the frigid and turbulent ocean water.