- High Wind Warning for Mendocino Interior County, California
- High Wind Warning issued November 15 at 9:04PM PST until November 15 at 10:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 9:04 p.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 10 p.m.
...Strong and gusty winds this evening...
.A potent and compact low pressure system will approach the coast
near the Klamath river will continue to bring strong winds to
areas near the coast north of Cape Mendocino. The strong winds
will increase the potential for downed trees and power outages.
...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PST THIS
* WINDS...30 to 40 mph with gusts to 70 mph on the ridges.
* LOCATIONS INCLUDE...Rural areas above 1000 feet in Southwestern
* HIGHWAY(S) IMPACTED...Mattole road at Panther Gap may see gusty
* FOR A DETAILED VIEW OF THE HAZARD AREA...visit