- Wind Advisory for Mendocino Interior County, California
- Wind Advisory issued April 07 at 2:09AM PDT until April 07 at 11:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 2:09 a.m.
- Expires: Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 11 a.m.
...Gusty southerly winds through Saturday afternoon...
.Gusty southerly winds will continue to increase ahead of a cold
front tonight. The strongest winds are expected along exposed
ridge tops and coastal headlands.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 AM PDT THIS MORNING
ABOVE 1500 FEET...
* WINDS...Gusts to 45 mph.
* LOCATIONS INCLUDE...Kneeland, Bald Hills Road, and other exposed
* HIGHWAY(S) IMPACTED...Hwy 101...Hwy 299...HWY 36.
* FOR A DETAILED VIEW OF THE HAZARD AREA...visit