- Winter Weather Advisory for Mendocino Interior County, California
- Winter Weather Advisory issued April 12 at 3:09AM PDT until April 12 at 12:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 3:09 a.m.
- Expires: Thursday, April 12, 2018 at noon
...Late Season Snow above 2,500 feet...
Rain and snow showers will continue through the morning hours and
then taper off during the afternoon. Snow levels will gradually
be rising to roughly 3,000 to 3,500 by the afternoon.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON PDT TODAY
ABOVE 2500 FEET...
* WHAT...Snow occurring. Plan on slippery road conditions,
including during the morning commute. Additional snow
accumulations of 1 to 3 inches, with localized amounts up to 5
inches, are expected.
* WHERE...Del Norte Interior, Northern Humboldt Interior and
Southern Humboldt County Interior. Highways impacted include
Highways impacted include Hwy 299 and Hwy 36 above 2,500 feet.
* WHEN...Until noon today.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Slow down, allow extra time and be
prepared for changing conditions. Check the latest forecasts
and call 1-800-427-7623 for current road conditions and chain
requirements before traveling. Be alert for rock slides in