- Blowing Dust Advisory for Modoc County County, California
- Blowing Dust Advisory issued March 08 at 1:00PM PST until March 08 at 4:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 1 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 4 p.m.
...Blowing Dust Advisory issued March 8 at 1:00PM PST expiring March
8 at 4:00PM PST by NWS Medford OR...
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a Blowing Dust
Advisory...which is in effect until 4 PM PST this afternoon.
* Winds...Southwest 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 40 mph.
* Visibility...Quarter mile or less with isolated areas of 100
* Timing...Winds should subside and low visibility should improve
late this afternoon.
* Locations include...Highway 97 near MacDoel.
* Impacts...Very low visibility will make travel difficult in and
around MacDoel on Highway 97.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Blowing Dust Advisory means that blowing dust will restrict
visibilities. Travelers are urged to use caution and slow down
when encountering low visibility.