- Frost Advisory for Modoc County County, California
- Frost Advisory issued September 23 at 1:08AM PDT until September 23 at 9:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 2 a.m.
- Expires: Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 9 a.m.
...FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PDT THIS MORNING...
...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PDT THIS MORNING...
* Temperature...28 to 35 early this morning.
* Locations in the warning area this morning include...Klamath
Falls, Merrill, Bonanza, Chemult, Chiloquin, Malin, Sprague
River and Tulelake.
* Locations in the advisory this morning include...Keno, Worden
* Impacts...Sensitive vegetation may be killed or damaged if
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Freeze Warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other
A Frost Advisory means that widespread frost is expected.
Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered.