- High Wind Warning for Modoc County County, California
- High Wind Warning issued November 15 at 7:53PM PST until November 16 at 4:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 7:53 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 4 p.m.
...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM PST THURSDAY...
* Timing: Periods of strong winds will continue through Thursday
afternoon. Winds will ramp up and down depending on
* Winds: Southwest 20 to 35 mph with gusts up to 60 mph. Wind
prone areas could gusts in excess of 65 mph.
* Impacts: Strong cross winds and travel restrictions are
likely to impact high profile vehicles especially along
Highway 395/Interstate 580. Localized damage to trees and
fences may occur along with possible power outages.