- Winter Storm Warning for Modoc County County, California
- Winter Storm Warning issued March 01 at 10:59PM PST until March 02 at 4:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 10:59 p.m.
- Expires: Friday, March 2, 2018 at 4 a.m.
...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM PST FRIDAY...
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM PST
* WHAT...Moderate to heavy snow and blowing snow expected.
Additional snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches, with localized
amounts up to 6 inches, in the warning area. Additional snow
accumulations of up to 2 inches in the advisory area.
* WHERE...Warning area includes Adin and Cedar Mountain Pass on
Highway 299. Advisory area includes Alturas and Likely.
* WHEN...For the Winter Storm Warning, until 4 AM PST Friday.
For the Winter Weather Advisory, until 4 AM PST Friday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on difficult travel conditions. Be
prepared for significant reductions in visibility at times.
* View the hazard area in detail at