- Flash Flood Warning for Mono County, California
- Flash Flood Warning issued May 24 at 4:31PM PDT until May 24 at 6:30PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 4:31 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 6:30 p.m.
The National Weather Service in Reno has issued a
* Flash Flood Warning for...
Northern Mono County in northern California...
Douglas County in western Nevada...
* Until 630 PM PDT
* At 430 PM PDT, Doppler radar indicated a thunderstorm producing
heavy rain approaching the Slinkard Burn area. Debris and mud
flows are expected to begin within minutes after rain develops...
moving quickly downhill towards Highway 395 and Topaz Lake.
* Some locations that will experience debris flows include...
Highway 395 in and near Topaz Lake and the junction of U.S 395 and
The debris flow can consist of rock, mud, vegetation and other loose