- Flood Advisory for Mono County, California
- Flood Advisory issued July 07 at 8:06PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, July 7, 2017 at 8:06 p.m.
- Expires: Monday, July 10, 2017 at 1:45 a.m.
The National Weather Service in Reno has issued a
* Flood Advisory for...
Central Mono County in northern California...
* Until 1100 PM PDT
* At 803 PM PDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain causing minor
flooding in the advisory area.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
* A Bodie State Park Ranger indicated ponding of water on roadways
in and around the town of Bodie in addition to water flowing over
Green St from Bodie Creek.