- Flood Advisory for Mono County, California
- Flood Advisory issued July 19 at 1:53PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 4:01 p.m.
- Expires: Friday, July 20, 2018 at 4:15 p.m.
The National Weather Service in Reno has issued a
* Flood Advisory for...
Southern Mono County in northern California...
* Until 445 PM PDT.
* At 151 PM PDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. This will cause flooding in the advisory area
including along highway 6 through the Chalfant Valley.
Over one inch of rain has already fallen in the White Mountains.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Chalfant and west slopes of the White Mountains.