- Flood Warning for Mono County, California
- Flood Warning issued July 13 at 4:20AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 1:45 p.m.
- Expires: Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 1:45 a.m.
The National Weather Service in Reno has extended the
* Flood Warning for...
Northern Mono County in northern California...
Southern Lyon County in west central Nevada...
* Until 1245 PM PDT Tuesday
* Releases from Bridgeport Reservoir were reduced earlier this week,
but they remain elevated and will continue that way into the
weekend. Ongoing high flows along the East Walker River will mean
continued minor flooding of agricultural areas and rural roads,
including East Walker Road, and may impact property access.
* The reduction in releases from the reservoir are likely to result
in some lessening of flood impacts, but that does not mean the
impacts from flooding will end. Earlier, the East Walker Road was
closed due to flood waters.