- Lake Wind Advisory for Mono County, California
- Lake Wind Advisory issued August 04 at 9:51PM PDT until August 04 at 10:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 9:51 p.m.
- Expires: Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 10 p.m.
...DENSE SMOKE ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM PDT SUNDAY...
...LAKE WIND ADVISORY WILL EXPIRE AT 10 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
The Lake Wind Advisory will expire at 10 PM PDT this evening.
* Dense Smoke Advisory until 8 PM Sunday: Periods of dense smoke
from the Ferguson and Lions Fires will continue to impact Mono
County over the next day or two and may continue into early
* Additional Details: Low visibility from wildfire smoke will
impact travel along Highways 120, 203 and 395. Reduced
visibility may impact departures and arrivals at the Mammoth