- Wind Advisory for Mono County, California
- Wind Advisory issued January 22 at 3:00PM PST until January 24 at 10:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 10 a.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 10 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM TO 10 PM PST WEDNESDAY...
The National Weather Service in Reno has issued a Wind Advisory,
which is in effect from 10 AM to 10 PM PST Wednesday.
* Timing: Increasing winds early Wednesday morning will peak
Wednesday afternoon, subsiding in the evening.
* Winds: South winds in the morning becoming southwest Wednesday
afternoon. Widespread gusts of 40 to 60 mph. Wind prone areas
could reach 70 mph with ridge winds in excess of 100 mph.
* Impacts: Travel will be impacted, especially high profile
vehicles. Turbulence and wind shear could impact air travel with
the most likely time for low level wind shear Wednesday morning.