- Wind Advisory for Mono County, California
- Wind Advisory issued April 15 at 10:56PM PDT until April 16 at 2:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, April 15, 2018 at 10:56 p.m.
- Expires: Monday, April 16, 2018 at 2 a.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 AM PDT MONDAY...
* Winds: Southwest 20 to 35 mph with gusts up to 50 mph, with
stronger gusts up to 65 mph in wind prone areas.
* Impacts: Blowing dust may reduce visibility to 3 miles or less
at times across west central Nevada, including portions of US-
95 and Alternate US-95 around Yerington, Schurz and Hawthorne.