- Wind Advisory for Mono County, California
- Wind Advisory issued October 19 at 7:59PM PDT until October 20 at 5:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 8 p.m.
- Expires: Friday, October 20, 2017 at 5 a.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM PDT FRIDAY...
* Timing: Winds will increase this evening. Strongest wind gusts
are expected late this evening into early Friday morning.
* Winds: Southwest 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 55 mph. Gusts
up to 65 mph in wind prone locations such as the Highway 395
corridor. Ridgetop winds near 100 mph.
* Impacts: High profile vehicles should avoid wind prone areas
such as Highway 395 from Topaz Lake into Inyo County. Winds
could be strong enough to push your vehicle out of your
travel lane. Stay off area lakes. Check with NDOT or
CalTrans for the latest road information.