- Winter Storm Watch for Mono County, California
- Winter Storm Watch issued March 20 at 3:14AM PDT until March 23 at 5:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 5 p.m.
- Expires: Friday, March 23, 2018 at 5 a.m.
...WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON
THROUGH LATE THURSDAY NIGHT ABOVE 7500 FEET...
* WHAT...Heavy snow possible. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4
feet above 8000 feet, with localized amounts up to 6 feet near
the Sierra crest, are possible. 4 to 12 inches are possible
along and west of Highway 395.
* WHERE...Mono County above 7500 feet.
* WHEN...From Wednesday afternoon through late Thursday night.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on difficult travel conditions.
Damage to trees and power lines is possible. Significant
reductions in visibility are possible.