- Winter Weather Advisory for Mono County, California
- Winter Weather Advisory issued November 04 at 3:05AM PDT until November 05 at 5:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 5 a.m.
- Expires: Sunday, November 5, 2017 at 4 a.m.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM PST
* WHAT...Snow expected. Plan on slippery road conditions. Total
snow accumulations of 3 to 6 inches west of Highway 395 above
7000 feet with up to 1 foot near the Sierra Crest. Near and
east of Highway 395 up to 2 inches of snow is expected.
* WHERE...Mono County.
* WHEN...5 AM Saturday to 4 AM Sunday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for reduced visibilities at
times. Wind gusts to 40 mph in the lower elevations with
Sierra ridge winds gusting to 100 mph.
Even light snowfall causes major travel delays, especially during
periods of high traffic volume. Be sure to allow extra time to
reach your destination. Leave extra space between vehicles since
it takes longer to stop on slick roadways. The latest road
conditions can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.