- Dense Fog Advisory for North Bay Mountains County, California
- Dense Fog Advisory issued October 28 at 8:52AM PDT until October 28 at 10:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 8:52 a.m.
- Expires: Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 10 a.m.
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT FOR COASTAL PORTIONS OF THE
CENTRAL COAST THROUGH 9 AM THIS MORNING...
.Areas of dense fog will continue to impact coastal portions of
the Central Coast through this morning. Visibility of one-quarter
mile or less will be possible at times through the morning,
affecting travel on area roadways. Conditions are expected to
improve by mid morning.
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM PDT THIS
The Dense Fog Advisory is now in effect until 10 AM PDT this
* VISIBILITY...One-quarter mile or less at times through 10 AM
* IMPACTS...Driving will be difficult in areas of dense fog.
This is especially so along Highway 1 and nearby roadways.