- Flood Advisory for North Bay Mountains County, California
- Flood Advisory issued April 07 at 8:19AM PDT until April 09 at 10:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, April 8, 2018 at 5 p.m.
- Expires: Monday, April 9, 2018 at 10 p.m.
The National Weather Service in The San Francisco Bay Area has issued
* Urban and Small Stream Flood Advisory for...
Central San Benito County in central California...
Southwestern Monterey County in central California...
* Until 915 AM PDT
* At 818 AM PDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain that will cause
urban and small stream flooding in the advisory area.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Tassajara Hot Springs, Jamesburg, Lucia, Gorda, Arroyo Seco,
Soledad, Greenfield, King City, Gonzales, Sycamore Flat, Partington
Ridge, Colman Canyon, Esalen Institute, Julia Pfeiffer Burns State
Park, and Pinnacles National Park.