- Wind Advisory for North Bay Mountains County, California
- Wind Advisory issued February 28 at 9:44PM PST until March 01 at 10:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 7 a.m.
- Expires: Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 10 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM TO 10 PM PST
a Wind Advisory remains in effect from 7 AM to 10 PM PST
* LOCATION: Santa Cruz, Santa Clara, Monterey and San Benito
* TIMING: 7 AM to 10 PM Thursday
* WINDS: Wind from the south of 15 to 30 mph with local gusts in
excess of 45 mph. Highest wind speeds will occur in higher
elevation locations, especially ridge tops and peaks.
* IMPACTS...Blowing debris, difficult driving conditions for
high profile vehicles, and potential for downed trees and