- Flood Advisory for North Coast Interior County, California
- Flood Advisory issued November 15 at 1:58PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 3:11 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 2:45 p.m.
The National Weather Service in Eureka California has issued a
* Flood Advisory for...
East central Mendocino County in northwestern California...
* Until 400 PM PST
* At 156 PM PST, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain that will cause
minor flooding in the advisory area.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Potter Valley and the northern areas of Redwood valley. This
includes the Redwood Valley burn scar.