- Flood Advisory for North Coast Interior County, California
- Flood Advisory issued April 07 at 2:41AM PDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 5 a.m.
- Expires: Sunday, April 8, 2018 at 4:45 a.m.
The National Weather Service in Eureka California has extended the
* Flood Advisory for Minor Flooding in Poor Drainage Areas for...
Mendocino County in northwestern California...
* Until 715 AM PDT
* At 240 AM PDT, Doppler radar and automated rain gauges indicated
heavy rain which will cause minor flooding. Overflowing poor
drainage areas will result in minor flooding in the advisory area.
Up to 5 inches of rain have fallen.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Ukiah, Fort Bragg, Willits, Point Arena, Covelo, Laytonville,
Albion, Ukiah Municipal Airport, Leggett, Boonville, Philo,
Hopland, Potter Valley, Gualala, Rockport, Piercy, Talmage,
Calpella, Branscomb and Navarro.
Additional rainfall of 1 inch is expected over the area. This
additional rain will result in minor flooding.