- Flood Warning for North Coast Interior County, California
- Flood Warning issued January 24 at 10:21AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 10:21 a.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 1:15 p.m.
The National Weather Service in Eureka California has issued a
* Flood Warning for...
Central Mendocino County in northwestern California for the
Redwood Valley burn scar...
* Until 115 PM PST
* At 1014 AM PST, Doppler radar and automated rain gauges indicated
that heavy rain with very high rain rate was observed northwest of
the area. This is expected to move southeast over the Redwood
Valley burn scar area. The heavy rain will cause localized
* Some locations that may experience flooding include...
Redwood Valley and Potter Valley.