- Flood Warning for North Coast Interior County, California
- Flood Warning issued March 13 at 7:32PM PDT until March 14 at 9:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 7:32 p.m.
- Expires: Monday, March 14, 2016 at 9 a.m.
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Navarro River At Navarro affecting Mendocino County
Moderate to heavy rainfall across the area will cause the river rise
through this evening and tonight.
The flood warning continues for
The Navarro River At Navarro.
* Until Monday morning...or until the warning is cancelled.
* AT 7:15 PM Sunday THE stage WAS 20.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 23.0 feet.
* This river is expected to rise above flood stage around 10:00 PM
this evening. Then forecast to crest near 26.0 FT around midnight
tonight. Then forecast to fall below flood stage early Monday
* IMPACTS...At 23.0 feet...Flooding of Highway 128 approximately 5
miles from Highway 1 is certain and the road will be closed.
Motorists should use alternate routes.