- Flood Watch for North Coast Interior County, California
- Flood Watch issued January 24 at 9:03AM PST until January 26 at 4:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 4 p.m.
- Expires: Friday, January 26, 2018 at 4 a.m.
...FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM PST THIS AFTERNOON...
The National Weather Service in Eureka has issued a
* Flood Watch for a portion of northwest California, including
the following areas, Northwestern Mendocino Interior and
Southeastern Mendocino Interior.
* Until 4 PM PST this afternoon
* Moderate and potentially heavy rainfall may cause flooding along
with rock or land slides in and below the burn scar. Severely
burned areas are of particular concern.
* Due to the potential flooding, this could quickly become a
dangerous situation. Residents and persons traveling around the
Redwood Valley burn scar area should remain alert and take
extreme caution should flooding or debris flows develop.