- Flood Watch for North Coast Interior County, California
- Flood Watch issued November 15 at 10:04PM PST until November 17 at 4:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 7 p.m.
- Expires: Friday, November 17, 2017 at 4 a.m.
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM PST THURSDAY...
The Flood Watch continues for
* A portion of northwest California, including the following
areas, Northwestern Mendocino Interior and Southeastern
* Until 4 AM PST Thursday
* Moderate to locally heavy rainfall may cause flooding along
with rock or land slides in and below burn scars. Hourly
rainfall rates could exceed 0.50 inches at times through
tonight. Severely burned areas are of particular concern.
* Due to potential flooding...this could quickly become a
dangerous situation. Residents and persons traveling around
the Redwood and Potter Valley burn scar area should remain
alert and take extreme caution should flooding or debris flows