- Winter Storm Watch for North Coast Interior County, California
- Winter Storm Watch issued March 23 at 10:50PM PDT until March 25 at 5:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 11 a.m.
- Expires: Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 5 a.m.
...WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY MORNING
THROUGH LATE SATURDAY NIGHT ABOVE 2000 FEET...
* WHAT...Heavy snow possible. Plan on difficult travel conditions.
Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches in most areas, with
localized amounts up to 10 inches at high elevations, are
* WHERE...Northwestern Mendocino Interior and Northeastern
Mendocino County Interior elevations above 2000 feet.
* WHEN...From Saturday morning through late Saturday night.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Slow down, allow extra time and be
prepared for changing conditions. Check the latest forecasts
and call 1-800-427-7623 for current road conditions and chain
requirements before traveling. Be alert for rock slides in