- Fire Weather Watch for Northeast Foothills, Sacramento Valley County, California
- Fire Weather Watch issued June 28 at 3:48AM PDT until July 01 at 8:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, June 29, 2018 at 11 a.m.
- Expires: Sunday, July 1, 2018 at 8 p.m.
...Gusty Wind and Low Humidity Late This Week...
.Temperatures will increase late this week as drying north winds
develop across the region starting Friday. The combination of
gusty winds and low humidity may result in critical fire weather
conditions Friday into the weekend. The strongest winds are
expected in the Sacramento Valley west of Interstate 5, extending
into the Coastal Range. Daytime humidities will be in the single
digits and teens with widespread moderate to poor overnight
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM FRIDAY MORNING
THROUGH SUNDAY EVENING FOR GUSTY WIND AND LOW HUMIDITY FOR FIRE
WEATHER ZONES 215, 216, 263, 264, 266, AND 279...
* WIND...North wind 10 to 20 mph with gusts to 35 mph.
* HUMIDITY...Afternoon minimum humidities as low as 10 percent.
Overnight recoveries as low as 20 to 35 percent.
* IMPACTS...any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
Interact with us via social media