- Heat Advisory for Northeast Foothills, Sacramento Valley County, California
- Heat Advisory issued August 28 at 4:27PM PDT until August 28 at 8:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Monday, August 28, 2017 at 4:27 p.m.
- Expires: Monday, August 28, 2017 at 8 p.m.
...HOT TEMPERATURES CONTINUE TODAY...MODERATE RISK OF HEAT
.While a deepening marine layer will provide some modest relief
for the immediate coast, interior valley temperatures are once
again expected to reach 100 to 108 degrees over a broad area.
This will result in a low to moderate risk of heat-related
illness, particularly to sensitive population groups, and care
should be taken to limit outdoor exposure.
...HEAT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
* LOCATIONS INCLUDE...Gasquet...Willow Creek...Weaverville...Hayfork...
* TEMPERATURES...High temperatures between 100 and 108.
* IMPACTS...Moderate risk of heat illness for those who are
sensitive to heat or for those who are exposed to the sun and
active for long durations. This heat will also be dangerous to
anyone without proper hydration or adequate cooling. Heat
stress is possible for livestock and outdoor pets.
* FOR A DETAILED VIEW OF THE HAZARD AREA...visit