- Wind Advisory for Northeast Foothills, Sacramento Valley County, California
- Wind Advisory issued May 11 at 4:34AM PDT until May 11 at 6:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, May 11, 2018 at 10 a.m.
- Expires: Friday, May 11, 2018 at 6 p.m.
...Strong, Gusty North Winds in the Sacramento Valley on today...
.Strong and gusty north winds will increase over the Sacramento
Valley today, especially on the west side of the valley. The
strong winds are forecast to spread into the eastern half of
Solano County and Delta during the morning and afternoon.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO
6 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
* TIMING...Increasing north winds this morning, continuing into
* WINDS...North winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 40 mph or
higher, especially west of Interstate 5.
* IMPACTS...Loose objects blown away. Possible downed tree limbs.
Interact with us via social media