- Wind Advisory for Northeast Foothills, Sacramento Valley County, California
- Wind Advisory issued February 10 at 2:10PM PST until February 10 at 10:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 2:10 p.m.
- Expires: Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 10 p.m.
...Windy conditions today...
.Winds will through the afternoon hours in the Sacramento Valley
and Delta before decreasing this evening. The winds will continue
to be the strongest over the west side of the valley and will be
the last area to subside. In the mountains winds will be
increasing this evening before subsiding Sunday morning.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PST THIS EVENING...
* WINDS...Winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* IMPACTS...Blowing debris and more difficult driving for higher
Interact with us via social media