- Winter Weather Advisory for Northeast Foothills, Sacramento Valley County, California
- Winter Weather Advisory issued April 11 at 3:31PM PDT until April 12 at 2:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 3:31 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 2 a.m.
...Mountain Snow Later Today into Early Thursday...
.A cool weather system will move through northern California
later today and overnight bringing accumulating snow to the
mountains. Travelers over the higher mountain passes should be
prepared for winter driving conditions tonight into Thursday
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 AM PDT
THURSDAY ABOVE 4000 FEET...
* WHAT...Snow occurring. Plan on difficult travel conditions,
including during the evening commute. Tree branches could fall
as well. Additional snow accumulations of 4 to 7 inches, with
localized amounts up to 15 inches, are expected.
* WHERE...Shasta Lake Area / Northern Shasta County, Mountains
Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County and Western
Plumas County/Lassen Park.
* WHEN...Until 2 AM Thursday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for reduced visibilities at
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.