- Winter Weather Advisory for Northeast Foothills, Sacramento Valley County, California
- Winter Weather Advisory issued January 21 at 1:45PM PST until January 22 at 10:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 1:45 p.m.
- Expires: Monday, January 22, 2018 at 10 a.m.
...Mountain Snow Tonight and Monday...
.Pacific storm will bring periods of moderate snow tonight into
Monday morning across the Shasta-Siskiyou mountains, Coastal
range, and mountains of Western Plumas county. Snow levels will
gradually rise overnight to 3500 to 4000 feet by Monday morning.
Morning snow showers Monday will diminish tomorrow afternoon.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM PST
MONDAY ABOVE 3000 FEET...
* WHAT...Snow occurring. Plan on slippery road conditions. Total
snow accumulations up to 5 inches, with localized amounts up to
10 inches, are expected.
* WHERE...Shasta Lake Area / Northern Shasta County and
Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County.
* WHEN...Until 10 AM Monday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for reduced visibilities at
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.