- Flash Flood Watch for Northern Monterey Bay County, California
- Flash Flood Watch issued January 08 at 8:58PM PST until January 09 at 6:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Monday, January 8, 2018 at 8:58 p.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 6 a.m.
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM PST TUESDAY...
THE Flash Flood Watch CONTINUES FOR
* A PORTION OF western California...INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING...
North Bay Interior Valleys AND North Bay Mountains.
* Until 6 AM PST Tuesday
* Periods of rain, heavy at times, is forecast to fall on areas
impacted by wildfires this past fall. Additional rainfall
amounts through early Tuesday morning are forecast to range from
1.00 to 2.00 inches in the North Bay Valleys and upwards of 3.00
inches in the North Bay Mountains. Rainfall rates may
potentially reach or exceed a half inch per hour.
* Potential impacts from heavy rain include debris flows,
mudslides, and flash flooding within the burn scars as well as
locations downstream or downslope from the burn scars.