- Flood Advisory for Northern Monterey Bay County, California
- Flood Advisory issued April 07 at 5:03AM PDT until April 08 at 9:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 3:03 a.m.
- Expires: Sunday, April 8, 2018 at 9 p.m.
The National Weather Service in The San Francisco Bay Area has issued
* Urban and Small Stream Flood Advisory for...
Marin County in northern California...
* Until 700 AM PDT
* At 502 AM PDT, Doppler radar and automated rain gauges indicated
moderate to heavy rain which will cause urban and small stream
flooding in the advisory area.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
San Rafael, Novato, Mill Valley, San Anselmo, Larkspur, Corte
Madera, Tiburon, Fairfax, Sausalito, San Geronimo, Black
Point-Green Point, Strawberry, Point Reyes Station, Stinson Beach,
Tomales, Kentfield, Lucas Valley-Marinwood, Dillon Beach,
Tamalpais-Homestead and Muir Beach.