- Frost Advisory for Northern Monterey Bay County, California
- Frost Advisory issued February 20 at 2:57AM PST until February 20 at 9:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 2:57 a.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 9 a.m.
...WIDESPREAD FREEZING TEMPERATURES EXPECTED ACROSS INLAND AREAS
...WIDESPREAD FROST LIKELY IN MANY COASTAL AREAS THIS MORNING...
.Clear skies, diminishing winds and a very cold airmass mass will
lead to widespread freezing temperatures across inland areas
through this morning. In addition, frost is likely in coastal
areas as temperatures drop to near freezing.
...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PST THIS MORNING...
A Frost Advisory remains in effect until 9 AM PST this morning.
* LOCATION...All coastal and bayside areas of the San Francisco
Bay Area and Monterey Bay Area, except the city of San
* TEMPERATURES...Widespread overnight lows from 30 to 35.
* TIMING...Several hours of temperatures near freezing from late
Monday night through mid morning Tuesday.
* IMPACTS...Frost can damage outdoor vegetation that is very
sensitive to cold. Please check on the elderly and make sure
animals have a warm shelter.