- Heat Advisory for Northern Monterey Bay County, California
- Heat Advisory issued June 30 at 1:34PM PDT until June 30 at 8:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, June 30, 2018 at 1:34 p.m.
- Expires: Saturday, June 30, 2018 at 8 p.m.
...HEAT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
* TIMING...through 8 PM PDT this evening.
* TEMPERATURES...Maximum temperatures between 95 and 105. The
warmest temperatures will likely occur in the far inland
portions of the Napa and Sonoma Valleys and across the inland
North Bay hills.
* IMPACTS...Moderate to high risk of heat illness for those who
are sensitive to heat or for those who are exposed to the sun
and active for long durations. This heat will also be dangerous
to anyone without proper hydration or adequate cooling. Heat
stress is possible for livestock and outdoor pets. Increased
number of visitors to coastal communities and beaches to escape
heat, potentially resulting in increased water rescues.