- Red Flag Warning for Northern Monterey Bay County, California
- Red Flag Warning issued July 01 at 3:53AM PDT until July 01 at 3:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, July 1, 2018 at 3:53 a.m.
- Expires: Sunday, July 1, 2018 at 3 p.m.
...RED FLAG WARNING HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL 3 PM PDT SUNDAY FOR
ELEVATIONS ABOVE 1000 FT IN NAPA COUNTY AND FAR EASTERN SONOMA
COUNTY IN FIRE WEATHER ZONE 507...
...RED FLAG WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 PM PDT THIS
AFTERNOON FOR ELEVATIONS ABOVE 1000 FT IN NAPA COUNTY AND FAR
EASTERN SONOMA COUNTY IN FIRE WEATHER ZONE 507...
* AFFECTED AREA...Higher elevations of Napa County and far eastern
Sonoma County. Area of greatest concern is across northern and
eastern Napa County.
* WIND...Northerly winds of 10 to 20 mph with local gusts to 30
mph. Winds will diminish later this morning and then switch to a
westerly direction by late afternoon.
* HUMIDITY...Humidity recoveries through this morning are expected
to be poor once again, with some of the higher hills not
expected to see recoveries above 30 percent. Minimum humidity
values will be in the 10 to 20 percent range on Sunday.
Increasing humidity is expected by late Sunday afternoon as
winds shift to the southwest.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning or other activities that may lead to fire
creation are not recommended.