- Flash Flood Warning for Northern Sacramento Valley County, California
- Flash Flood Warning issued October 03 at 1:01PM PDT until October 03 at 4:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 1:01 p.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 4 p.m.
The National Weather Service in Sacramento has issued a
* Flash Flood Warning for...
Northwestern Colusa County in central California...
Northern Lake County in central California...
Southwestern Glenn County in central California...
* Until 400 PM PDT.
* At 1258 PM PDT, Doppler radar indicated thunderstorms with heavy
rain across portions of the Mendocino Complex burn scar. Flash
flooding with debris flows are likely in the next few hours.
Excessive rainfall over the warning area will cause mud slides
near steep terrain. The mud slide can consist of rock, mud,
vegetation and other loose materials.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Bartlett Creek, North Fork Cache Creek, Scott Creek, Soap Creek.