- Wind Advisory for Northern Sacramento Valley County, California
- Wind Advisory issued October 14 at 3:30AM PDT until October 14 at 5:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 3:30 a.m.
- Expires: Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 5 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 PM PDT THIS
* TIMING...Gusty north winds continue through this afternoon.
* WINDS...Northerly winds 15 to 30 mph with gusts to 40 mph.
Valley winds will be strongest west of the Sacramento River.
Local wind gusts up to 50 mph possible over the Lake County
* IMPACTS...Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Loose objects may be blown around. Difficult driving
conditions, particularly in crosswinds.
Interact with us via social media