- Winter Weather Advisory for Northern Sacramento Valley County, California
- Winter Weather Advisory issued January 25 at 3:30AM PST until January 26 at 10:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 3:30 a.m.
- Expires: Friday, January 26, 2018 at 10 a.m.
...Winter Storm into Friday...
.Pacific storm will bring periods of moderate to heavy snow and
gusty wind into Friday. Hazardous winter driving conditions are
likely during this period with travel delays and chain controls.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM PST
FRIDAY ABOVE 2000 FEET...
* WHAT...Snow occurring. Plan on difficult travel conditions.
Additional snow accumulations of 4 to 8 inches, with localized
amounts up to 14 inches, are expected.
* WHERE...Shasta Lake Area / Northern Shasta County, Burney
Basin / Eastern Shasta County and Mountains Southwestern
Shasta County to Northern Lake County.
* WHEN...Until 10 AM Friday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for reduced visibilities at
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.