- Dense Fog Advisory for Northern San Joaquin Valley County, California
- Dense Fog Advisory issued March 04 at 7:30AM PST until March 04 at 11:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 7:30 a.m.
- Expires: Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 11 a.m.
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 AM PST THIS MORNING...
The National Weather Service in Sacramento has issued a Dense Fog
Advisory, which is in effect until 11 AM PST this morning.
* VISIBILITY...Less than one quarter mile.
* IMPACTS...Drivers will experience rapidly changing visibilities
on area roadways this morning. This impact portions of I-80 and
I-5 near the Sacramento area and surrounding communities.
Interact with us via social media